Another Brilliant Lifestyle Invention From MIT

Comments (3)

  1. Stravo Lukos says:

    A dorm room, yes. A home, no.


  2. Gary B says:

    Overcrowding is an illusion caused by the desire of humans to live near water, specifically, an ocean. Over 50% of the population lives within 5 miles of an ocean. Look at Australia where the vast majority live along the coast, leaving the interior virtually vacant! Granted, the interior of Australia is a bit inhospitable, but, most people live most of their lives indoors. The 80% of the earth’s surface is covered by water, leaving less than 20% dry land, & we utilize less than 10% of that. I repeat, overcrowding is an illusion.


  3. gmon says:

    where is the rest of the family , ?


Add Comment