|Ticker||Name||Market Cap (Billions)||Dividend Declaration Date||Previous Dividend||Latest Dividend||Dividend Payout Change||Dividend Yield|
|BUSE||First Busey Corp||$0.5||04/08/2014||$0.04||$0.05||25%||3.5%|
|FUL||HB Fuller Co||$2.3||04/10/2014||$0.1||$0.12||20%||1.1%|
|CLDT||Chatham Lodging Trust||$0.5||04/09/2014||$0.07||$0.08||14%||4.7%|
|BK||Bank of New York Mellon Corp/T||$37.7||04/07/2014||$0.15||$0.17||13%||2.1%|
|LKFN||Lakeland Financial Corp||$0.6||04/09/2014||$0.19||$0.21||11%||2.3%|
|ISCB||International Speedway Corp||$1.7||04/09/2014||$0.22||$0.24||9%||0.8%|
|ISCA||International Speedway Corp||$1.7||04/09/2014||$0.22||$0.24||9%||0.8%|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Co/The||$219.0||04/07/2014||$0.6015||$0.6436||7%||3.2%|
|SKT||Tanger Factory Outlet Centers||$3.4||04/10/2014||$0.225||$0.24||7%||2.8%|
|GEL||Genesis Energy LP||$4.9||04/09/2014||$0.535||$0.55||3%||4.1%|
|PAA||Plains All American Pipeline L||$20.1||04/07/2014||$0.615||$0.63||2%||4.6%|
|HPT||Hospitality Properties Trust||$4.4||04/08/2014||$0.48||$0.49||2%||6.7%|
|EPD||Enterprise Products Partners L||$67.8||04/08/2014||$0.7||$0.71||1%||3.9%|
|HCSG||Healthcare Services Group Inc||$2.1||04/08/2014||$0.17125||$0.1725||1%||2.3%|
- First Busey (BUSE) is an Illinois-based bank holding company. This is the company’s first dividend increase since the credit crisis.
- HB Fuller (FUL) is a specialty chemicals producer that makes adhesives, sealants, coatings and paints. The company has increased its dividend payout for 45 consecutive years. While a 20% dividend increase is nice, the stock’s 1.1% forward yield is still underwhelming.
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) owns upscale extended-stay, select-service and full-service hotels. This is the company’s first dividend increase since instituting a monthly dividend at the beginning of 2013.
- Marcus Corp. (MCS) is a lodging and entertainment company. Marcus Theatres is the fifth-largest theatre circuit in the United States, with locations in major markets in the Midwest. This is the company’s first dividend increase since 2007.
- Procter & Gamble (PG) raised its dividend payout by 7%, equaling the increases in 2013 and 2012. This S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrat has increased its dividend for 58 consecutive years.
- Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) operates 50,000 miles of natural gas, NGL crude oil and petrochemical pipelines. This dividend increase marks the company’s 39th consecutive quarterly distribution increase.
Trump Video Too Controversial for CNN, ABC and MSNBC? (Watch it here)
CNN, ABC and MSNBC refuse to show this video.
Once you watch it (click here), it's easy to understand why.
It totally goes against the mainstream narrative that Trump's presidency is a disaster.
In fact, this video proves Trump is about to make a lot of people rich.
Click here to watch the video the mainstream media won't show.
Irregular Dividend Payouts
|Ticker||Name||Market Cap (Billions)||Dividend Declaration Date||Previous Dividend||Latest Dividend||12-Month Dividend Yield|
|DMLP||Dorchester Minerals LP||$0.8||04/10/2014||$0.496172||$0.46856||6.6%|
|Ticker||Name||Market Cap (Billions)||Dividend Declaration Date||Dividend||Dividend Yield|
|HCT||American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust||$1.9||04/09/2014||$0.05666||6.6%|
- American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust (HCT) declared its first dividend since going public earlier this month. The formerly non-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) owns a diversified portfolio of 114 healthcare-related real estate properties, focusing predominantly on medical office buildings and senior housing communities.
Dividend Action Watch
|Ticker||Name||Tentative Dividend Declaration Date|
|FRME||First Merchants Corp||04/16/2014|
|HBAN||Huntington Bancshares Inc||04/16/2014|
|FRC||First Republic Bank||04/16/2014|
|PAG||Penske Automotive Group Inc||04/17/2014|
|PPG||PPG Industries Inc||04/17/2014|
|SON||Sonoco Products Co||04/17/2014|
Source: Dividends & Income Daily Research, Bloomberg