|Ticker||Name||Market Cap (Billions)||Dividend Declaration Date||Previous Dividend||Latest Dividend||Dividend Payout Change||Dividend Yield|
|CNO||CNO Financial Group Inc||$4.2||03/03/2014||$0.03||$0.06||100%||1.3%|
|SPTN||Spartan Stores Inc||$0.9||03/03/2014||$0.09||$0.12||33%||2.1%|
|USPH||U.S. Physical Therapy Inc||$0.4||03/06/2014||$0.1||$0.12||20%||1.5%|
|GME||GameStop Corp-Class A||$4.5||03/04/2014||$0.275||$0.33||20%||3.4%|
|HMN||Horace Mann Educators||$1.2||03/06/2014||$0.195||$0.23||18%||3.2%|
|NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises Inc – A||$4.6||03/03/2014||$0.3||$0.345||15%||1.8%|
|SYA||Symetra Financial Corp||$2.4||03/05/2014||$0.09||$0.1||11%||2.0%|
|BFS||Saul Centers Inc||$1.0||03/04/2014||$0.36||$0.4||11%||3.4%|
|GD||General Dynamics Corp||$38.2||03/05/2014||$0.56||$0.62||11%||2.2%|
|AMT||American Tower Corp||$31.9||03/06/2014||$0.29||$0.32||10%||1.4%|
|ZMH||Zimmer Holdings Inc||$16.6||03/05/2014||$0.2||$0.22||10%||0.9%|
|SXT||Sensient Technologies Corp||$2.8||03/04/2014||$0.23||$0.25||9%||1.8%|
|TCO||Taubman Centers Inc||$4.4||03/06/2014||$0.5||$0.54||8%||3.1%|
|SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc||$3.1||03/03/2014||$0.14||$0.15||7%||1.2%|
|ADC||Agree Realty Corp||$0.5||03/04/2014||$0.41||$0.43||5%||5.6%|
|PNY||Piedmont Natural Gas Co||$2.7||03/06/2014||$0.31||$0.32||3%||3.8%|
- QUALCOMM (QCOM) increased its dividend by 20%, which is not as high as its 40% hike in 2013, but still sizable.
- General Dynamics (GD) increased its dividend payout for the seventeenth consecutive year. The company isn’t slowing down either – its 10.7% increase in 2014 is higher than both the 9.8% increase for 2013 and 8.5% increase for 2012. However, the defense industry has grown extremely popular recently. Many investment advisors and asset managers like GD above $100, but it wasn’t even on their radar below $70. Perhaps it’s time for them to reevaluate their methodologies.
- GameStop (GME) is the world’s largest multichannel videogame retailer. The company’s brands operate over 6,000 stores in 15 countries. Since initiating its dividend in early 2012, GME has increased its payout by 120%.
Trump Video Too Controversial for CNN, ABC and MSNBC? (Watch it here)
CNN, ABC and MSNBC refuse to show this video.
Once you watch it (click here), it's easy to understand why.
It totally goes against the mainstream narrative that Trump's presidency is a disaster.
In fact, this video proves Trump is about to make a lot of people rich.
Click here to watch the video the mainstream media won't show.
Irregular Dividend Payouts
|Ticker||Name||Market Cap (Billions)||Dividend Declaration Date||Previous Dividend||Latest Dividend||12-Month Dividend Yield|
|SBR||Sabine Royalty Trust||$0.7||03/05/2014||$0.272||$0.19883||4.8%|
|Ticker||Name||Market Cap (Billions)||Dividend Declaration Date||Dividend||Dividend Yield|
|SWKS||Skyworks Solutions Inc||$6.9||03/03/2014||$0.11||1.2%|
|FGL||Fidelity & Guarantee Life||$1.4||03/03/2014||$0.065||1.1%|
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) is an analog semiconductor company that was founded in 2002. It designs and manufactures radio frequency and complete semiconductor systems solutions for mobile communications applications. The CFO stated, “…Our stock repurchase program and dividend plans reflect that we are extremely confident in our future and expect strong top- and bottom-line growth going forward.”
- Children’s Place (PLCE) is a children’s apparel retailer. This is the first dividend for the company since going public in 1997. Interestingly, PLCE opened eight new stores, but closed 24 others during the fourth quarter. The company opened a net 12 stores in 2013, but actually decreased total store square footage by 0.8% for the year. This is another situation that’ll be interesting to watch as this retailer tries to strike a balance between its online presence and physical locations.
- Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) provides fixed-indexed annuities and life insurance products, and has over 700,000 policyholders. The company was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Philip Falcone’s Harbinger Group (HRG) until a partial IPO in December 2013.
Dividend Action Watch
|Ticker||Name||Tentative Dividend Declaration Date|
|CNS||Cohen & Steers Inc||03/13/2014|
|RF||Regions Financial Corp||03/13/2014|
|WPC||WP Carey Inc||03/13/2014|
|ELS||Equity Lifestyle Properties Inc||03/13/2014|
Source: Dividends & Income Daily Research, Bloomberg