It’s time to pick up right where we left off last week with the “High Priest of Stats” – Howard Silverblatt, Senior Index Analyst at S&P Dow Jones Indices.
(If you missed the first half of our interview, be sure to check it out here.)
Rest assured, we’ve saved his most important insights for last, including:
- Four major uncertainties that investors aren’t taking into consideration yet.
- The one thing that’s never been done by a single stock in the S&P 500 Index since its launch in 1923. (One company is getting awfully close to pulling off the feat, though. So you’ll want to add it to your watch list.)
- Statistical proof why Steve Ballmer is laughing (all the way to the bank), despite a lackluster track record at the helm of Microsoft (MSFT).
- Apple’s (AAPL) latest $16-billion move that lifted the entire S&P 500 Index.
- And why stock buybacks aren’t always a bullish indicator. (Hint: We need to look beyond the headline number for another key stat to make the determination.)
The $100 Trump Retirement Roadmap
Trump is set to unleash a $11.1 trillion tsunami in the markets…
Now that he's officially taken office, dozens of tiny firms could skyrocket by 100%, 300% and even 721%.
This is your chance to turn a small stake of $100… into a life-changing fortune.
Click here to find out how.
To hear it all for yourself, simply click on the image below. Or you can read the transcript here.