It’s time to pick up right where we left off last week with the “High Priest of Stats” – Howard Silverblatt, Senior Index Analyst at S&P Dow Jones Indices.
(If you missed the first half of our interview, be sure to check it out here.)
Rest assured, we’ve saved his most important insights for last, including:
- Four major uncertainties that investors aren’t taking into consideration yet.
- The one thing that’s never been done by a single stock in the S&P 500 Index since its launch in 1923. (One company is getting awfully close to pulling off the feat, though. So you’ll want to add it to your watch list.)
- Statistical proof why Steve Ballmer is laughing (all the way to the bank), despite a lackluster track record at the helm of Microsoft (MSFT).
- Apple’s (AAPL) latest $16-billion move that lifted the entire S&P 500 Index.
- And why stock buybacks aren’t always a bullish indicator. (Hint: We need to look beyond the headline number for another key stat to make the determination.)
Do NOT Deposit Another Dollar in Your Bank Account Until You Read THIS
A CIA insider has launched an urgent mission to expose the government’s secret money lockdown plan…
Once you see what could happen next time you go to an ATM, you’ll understand why he’s sending a FREE copy of his new book to any American who answers right here.
To hear it all for yourself, simply click on the image below. Or you can read the transcript here.