It’s time to pick up right where we left off last week with the “High Priest of Stats” – Howard Silverblatt, Senior Index Analyst at S&P Dow Jones Indices.
(If you missed the first half of our interview, be sure to check it out here.)
Rest assured, we’ve saved his most important insights for last, including:
- Four major uncertainties that investors aren’t taking into consideration yet.
- The one thing that’s never been done by a single stock in the S&P 500 Index since its launch in 1923. (One company is getting awfully close to pulling off the feat, though. So you’ll want to add it to your watch list.)
- Statistical proof why Steve Ballmer is laughing (all the way to the bank), despite a lackluster track record at the helm of Microsoft (MSFT).
- Apple’s (AAPL) latest $16-billion move that lifted the entire S&P 500 Index.
- And why stock buybacks aren’t always a bullish indicator. (Hint: We need to look beyond the headline number for another key stat to make the determination.)
Trump Video Too Controversial for CNN, ABC and MSNBC? (Watch it here)
CNN, ABC and MSNBC refuse to show this video.
Once you watch it (click here), it's easy to understand why.
It totally goes against the mainstream narrative that Trump's presidency is a disaster.
In fact, this video proves Trump is about to make a lot of people rich.
Click here to watch the video the mainstream media won't show.
To hear it all for yourself, simply click on the image below. Or you can read the transcript here.