It’s time to pick up right where we left off last week with the “High Priest of Stats” – Howard Silverblatt, Senior Index Analyst at S&P Dow Jones Indices.
(If you missed the first half of our interview, be sure to check it out here.)
Rest assured, we’ve saved his most important insights for last, including:
- Four major uncertainties that investors aren’t taking into consideration yet.
- The one thing that’s never been done by a single stock in the S&P 500 Index since its launch in 1923. (One company is getting awfully close to pulling off the feat, though. So you’ll want to add it to your watch list.)
- Statistical proof why Steve Ballmer is laughing (all the way to the bank), despite a lackluster track record at the helm of Microsoft (MSFT).
- Apple’s (AAPL) latest $16-billion move that lifted the entire S&P 500 Index.
- And why stock buybacks aren’t always a bullish indicator. (Hint: We need to look beyond the headline number for another key stat to make the determination.)
MUST-SEE: Trump’s Financial Disclosure Statement
This could be the biggest Obama “scandal” EVER…
It has to do with a secret that he and the Pentagon kept hidden at 9800 Savage Rd., Fort Meade, Maryland, for his ENTIRE presidency.
You won’t want to miss THIS.
The CIA spends billions of dollars to keep scandalous stories under wraps. So we wouldn’t be surprised if they wanted this page taken down immediately.
Click here for the shocking truth.
To hear it all for yourself, simply click on the image below. Or you can read the transcript here.