So much so, that it’s hard to prevent our emotions from taking center stage and interfering with our investment decisions.
Since our emotions tend to mislead us, though, it’s important to rely on the one thing that never lies instead.
And that’s data!
To help us in this quest, we reached out to the undisputed champion of data tracking for the S&P 500 Index – Howard Silverblatt.
He’s the Senior Index Analyst at S&P Dow Jones Indices. And ever since taking the position in 1997, every major financial publication in the world has come to rely on his timely insights. (If you don’t believe me, just Google him.)
The Wall Street Journal actually calls him the “High Priest of Stats.”
In our exclusive interview, he demonstrates precisely why he’s a “go-to” source. He reveals…
- A “big drop” that we should expect right after Thanksgiving.
- Two records that S&P companies keep breaking.
- One type of stock we’ll want to own if the market happens to succumb to any of the uncertainties above (and hit the skids).
- Two big changes coming to the Fed that we need to factor in to the timing of the taper.
- A surefire stock bubble indicator. (Hint: It’s not flashing any warning signs, even though September is usually the worst month for stocks.)
Trump Video Too Controversial for CNN, ABC and MSNBC? (Watch it here)
CNN, ABC and MSNBC refuse to show this video.
Once you watch it (click here), it's easy to understand why.
It totally goes against the mainstream narrative that Trump's presidency is a disaster.
In fact, this video proves Trump is about to make a lot of people rich.
Click here to watch the video the mainstream media won't show.
He even shares a few data points from his most recent research on small caps, which hasn’t even been published yet.
To hear it all for yourself, simply click on the image below. Or you can read the transcript here.
Ahead of the tape,
P.S. Speaking of interviews… Tomorrow at 2:37 PM EST, I’ll be joining John Ransom, Finance Editor for Townhall Finance, to discuss what the latest market trends mean for investors. The interview will be broadcast on 30 different radio stations throughout the country. The easiest way for you to gain access, however, is by going here after the show. Be sure to tune in!