As part of Wall Street Daily’s Keynote Speaker Series, I have a real treat for you today.
I scored an exclusive interview with two people that have unique insights into an aspect of life that impacts every last one of us – food safety.
- Rich McKeown, former Chief of Staff for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. He’s currently the President and CEO of the internationally known healthcare and food safety consulting firm, Leavitt Partners.
- Jennifer McEntire, Ph.D., former Senior Staff Scientist at the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT). She’s now the Senior Director of Food and Import Safety Practice at Leavitt.
Allow me to set the stage for you, as you’ll get more out of the interview by knowing the quick backstory…
Each year, approximately 48 million people suffer from foodborne illnesses. Of that total, 128,000 are hospitalized and 3,000 die, according to the CDC.
That’s just unacceptable, which is why Congress passed the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) in January, 2011.
It represented the most sweeping reform to our food safety laws in almost a century.
In fact, the legislation went as far as granting the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authority to recall contaminated food, as well as the power to regulate many aspects of food production.
In our conversation, Mr. McKeown and Dr. McEntire reveal…
- The market conditions that prompted such decisive legislation.
- Why we could be approaching the “tipping point” for the entire food industry to take action. Just in the United States, we’re talking about two million farmers; 570,000 facilities in the food service segment; and 167,000 manufacturers, processors and warehouses.
- An innovative technology developed by Park City Group (PCYG) – and adapted with insight from Leavitt Partners – that could improve visibility in the food supply system.
The $100 Trump Retirement Roadmap
Trump is set to unleash a $11.1 trillion tsunami in the markets…
Now that he's officially taken office, dozens of tiny firms could skyrocket by 100%, 300% and even 721%.
This is your chance to turn a small stake of $100… into a life-changing fortune.
Click here to find out how.
To hear for yourself, all you have to do is click on the image below. Enjoy!
Ahead of the tape,