The One Investment You Must Own When the Fed Raises Interest Rates

Comments (3)

  1. Jordan Garay says:

    In my investing experience SSFRs have been a total nightmare! ROFLz


  2. L K Calvelli says:

    You recommend we spread our risk and go with a well-diversified, mutual fund. For example, the Eaton Vance Floating Rate Fund (EABLX). I learned this fund cannot be purchased as a retain trade. We either must go through an advisor (additional cost) or purchase another Eaton Vance fund that is loaded fund (additional cost). What’s happening here?


  3. Lester Still says:

    You can by EABLX at Charles Schwab.


Add Comment