This Week on WSD…
- Senior Analyst Greg Miller concludes his series on Smart Home technology. After delving into the business side of things and how to invest, he summarizes the way in which the Internet of Things has and continues to infiltrate our living space. From cost to complexity, Miller walks through the many elements of investing in this emerging sector and how to begin to see profit from what has already been developed by Amazon and Alphabet. Further, he addresses the security and privacy elements of the technologically advanced home.
- Chief Income Analyst Alan Gula delves into the continuing interest rate issues perpetuated by Janet Yellen and the Fed – namely the manner in which demographic shifts have exacerbated the market lows rather than allowing them to boost post-2007 and 2008. “The Fed had better wise up to the fact that we’re not dealing with cyclical or temporary impediments to economic growth,” Alan explains. However, the Fed’s bullishness is looking tremendously misguided and could lead to only more months or years of a stagnant market.
- Jonathan Rodriguez, Senior Analyst, delves into the world of small cap investing. While investors may love large cap potentials, these are exposed to international crises in a way that small cap opportunities are not. Considering the mess made over the Brexit, small caps are back with brand new potential.
- Chief Technology Analyst Lou Basenese is convinced that cyber security is a trend set to skyrocket as we zoom towards a completely digital and internet-connected world. “Already, nearly 90% of business assets are digital. And with the billions-upon-billions of dollars pouring into the Internet of Things, everything is eventually going to be connected to the internet – and therefore, vulnerable to attack,” Lou explains. It’s just a matter of time before this sector takes off completely so why not get ahead of the game and find out exactly how to invest.
- Wall Street Daily’s Founder Robert Williams covered Evermark, a new currency investment pack with the potential for major profit to investors. “The MarketSafe® Currency Comeback CD offers an excellent alternative to traditional certificates of deposit,” explains Bob. In fact, there are four key benefits to Evermark that allow for some certainty in a truly uncertain marketplace.