The Real Earthquake Is About to Hit

1. billg says:

It is amazing how often Peter has issued this warning and still the mainstream media, well known economists, other countries and US citizens in general have not latched on to the fact that Peter Schiff is a brilliant man and his prediction will come to fruition. People are just walking around with their heads in the sand believing everything they hear about this fantasy recovery is true. There is no recovery and recent economic data is supporting that. So wake up people and stop believing our government. They lie to us all the time and they are lying now. There is no recovery and this will all end very badly for every US citizen. Then and only then will they listen to and believe that everything Peter Schiff has been saying was true after all.

Markpti Reply:

Likely, you and I, agree with Peter that, eventually, the fundamentals will take control and the phony economy (relative to natural free-market) will crash. But Ron Paul and Lewis Lerhman both predicted the same inevitability back in the early 80s (See “A Case For Gold). Those in control have kept their economic and life-style world dynamic for the last 30 years from that time. The real consequence and fall-out of what they are engineering is the quantity of population that falls out of the dynamic (cannot play). They will keep this going and the ranks of the non-players will grow. This will continue until the non-players overwhelm the players. So, it can be claimed, that the engineered (phony) economy is the real economy until it is not. Weird, huh?

nirt Reply:

I could not agree more. I’m in the real estate industry, and saw how everyone got creamed when the real estate bubble popped. I am amazed at how little we learned from that. We are repeating all the same mistakes again. The easy, sleazy loans are slowly, but steadily creeping back in. Fannie Mae is determined to keep the bubble inflated. They just introduced a new 3% down payment loan. The cash investor buyers are leaving the market, so Fannie and Freddie need to get new buyers in the market to replace them to keep the bubble inflated. “Stated income” loan are also creeping back into the market.

ThinTheHerd Reply:

Amen Brother, I feel exactly the same way. I read Peter’s First book when published, and have been following his advice on YouTube for years. As he says, the only thing holding up the dollar is the sheer stupidity of the world’s financial system, they simply can’t see what is coming and how bad it is…

2. Marita S Garcia says:

Ok I listen Radio, tv, I read all I can read about. I know is going to happen. And is going to be very bad. For people like me, there is not much to do about or better say, Nothing.
    This will affect people who have money in banks and Stock. Not me. The only thing I can do, is to learn. how to struggle more and more. Every day is a day to smile and to be positive. We know how the government get their money. From banks and from our taxes. The wrong spending of those dollars to obtain power. Senseless wars and an empty, international relations policy. Without dignity, abusive and invalidating any Human Rights. It is going to happen and this time too many will suffer the consequences. What to do. I know what to do. I am prepared. I know how to survive. I know how to survive. Like too many, I an single, a mother with 3 school age children. I am grateful for what I have.

3. Lee Harding says:

Thank you WSJ for putting Peter Schiff on your show. We need to hear the warning voices like Peter’s.

Wall Street Daily Research Reply:

Thank you for your comment. For clarification, we are in no way affiliated with The Wall Street Journal.

4. JOe Carroll says:

where is part 2? Very nice work Peter. Thank you.

Wall Street Daily Research Reply:

Thank you for your comment. Please keep an eye out later this week for Part 2 of Robert Williams’ interview with Peter Schiff. And if you’re not already, sign up to receive our articles directly in your inbox!

5. Reynolds R. says:

PETER SCHIFF, has laid out the Economy PROBLEM. Let Peter LIST out the CURE to safeguard the PEOPLE.

6. Frances Goodwin says:

Thanks for the great read! I want to know what to do to protect my investments?

7. Don Vandervelde says:

The U.S. will continue printing worthless money. Dollar denominated debts, including the national one, will have little value. Creditors, national and international, will suffer because debts will be paid off with the worthless, hyper-inflated dollars. Economies will continue with these dollars while real money, perhaps gold or platinum performs as an underground, deflated, currency. Cheers to all!

8. Robert W says:

Since this is a global crisis, won’t even gold and silver not help unless one has a barn full of them?

9. William Albus says:

It`s great to see someone blowing the horn. Peter and the rest of the doom and gloomers don`t seem to be getting through to most Americans much less our policy makers. We can somewhat understand why it`s taking so long to get through to the regular joe on the street, people in this country have had their shoes tied too long for them. I`m sure that is not the case for our so called leaders. They know exactly what is coming down the pike.