U.S. Empire Comes Crashing Down

1. Orrie says:

Save us before the clock runs out? I don’t think so! They can try but we’re way too far in debt. The military has been skinned alive. The southern borders are being crossed now by terrorist. Ebola is about to explode on the population. Congress is corrupt to the point that everyone of them belong in prison. The market is on the verge of total collapse. Unemployment is up and the welfare lines are getting longer by the day. Fema Prison Camps, plastic coffins, and every government agency along with the local police are armed and ready for war with the people. Save us? We should all start praying for a miracle!

2. steve says:

If it is now clear to the American people that Obama is working against them, then he has violated his oath of office and is likely guilty of treason. There is also one big question that demands an answer, namely: Who is he working FOR ? There must be some device by which his destructive hands can be removed from the steering wheel and he can be investigated until these questions are answered.
    Also, as far as the clock running out on him after these next two years: Keep in mind that he has given himself the ability to declare martial law at whim at any time, and that if his second term ends while the country is under martial law he automatically rolls-into a third term with no election held. He also can take control of all infrastructure and delivery for water, power, & food. He can prevent congress from convening, can militarize a police states, and can basically complete a total government takeover of this country.
    Of course, to impose martial law without it looking like an obvious and historically egregious power grab to subvert the USA, he needs a significant crisis as a purported reason why martial law is ‘necessary for the collective good’. When you look at how he’s “handling” ISIS and Islamic terrorism, Ebola, our economy, racial and social cohesion, and immigration & border security, it looks as-if he may be architecting a crisis, doesn’t it ? He obviously isn’t doing these things to help the popularity and poll numbers for himself or his party.
    To me he is clearly beyond an extremely liberal democrat – he is throwing them under the bus now to pursue what it is he’s pursuing in service of the interests of whoever he’s really working for. And he sure is a big apologist and defender of Islamic hatred, murder, and conquest.

3. thomas chigas says:

I believe everything in this article, but why is there no mention of his senior advisers who dictate to Obama their liberal agenda that is destroying America. There also is no mention of senate democrats that follow the crazy antics of Senator Reid of Nevada who is destroying America as much as Obama is, and who do not think for themselves and the America that we all care for and vote according to Reid and his egomania. (You can throw in Pelosi in this misguided power hungry group). I think Obama and this group do not care about this country and are just concerned about their own power.

4. thomas chigas says:

I am adding more of my beliefs. Politics mean the art of influencing government policy and political opinions. What should be added to this definition is honest and truthful opinions. This administration and some previous administrations have not been this honest and truthful. I am sick and tired of the liberal democratic party saying the lies they say is just politics, it is a way for them to stay in power and to comfort their own egos. This administration is the worst. Every voter that voted for Obama and any democratic senator are as much to fault for the downfall of our freedoms, economic, and world problems we have now. We must wake up and remedy these problems and make America as great as it once was. I believe we missed the boat to make this happen when Mitt Romney lost the election to someone who was not capable to be the president. I am in my 80″s and I do know what I am talking about.

5. Jonathan says:

When are the people going to realize that both parties (republicans and democrats) have sold us down the river? The sad truth is that it isn’t even for some misinformed ideology. It is all about money.

6. John Beach says:

There are two incongruously amazing things about this president: First, that he was ever elected, given the reasonable doubts which surround his qualifications and eligibility. And second, that given his arrogant disregard for the constitution, law, tradition and heritage, he is still alive.

7. "Murf" says:

All good insight here. My question is what can we do about it? I never hear anyone offering solutions. Not that they’re not out there. I just haven’t heard of them. Of course everyone says contact your congressmen/women. WOW!!! What a great idea. I should just have a long, intense conversation with my 6 yr. old grandson. At least he’s honest!! I’m willing to do what ever I can to help eliminate the trash. I guess I need some guidance.

8. Dave says:

Another four years of Bush style policies and you would already have the Evil doers in your backyard.

9. Not So Free says:

Some say the American people are waking up.
    Unfortunately, it’s probably too late.
    Oh well. It was a great country while it lasted.

This is not total sarcasm, BTW.

10. Len Diamond says:

[T]he highly regarded Washington Free Beacon???!??
    I wondered where you got your news.
    I had a remark all prepared to say sarcastically that in your indictment of President Obama you left out this or that stupid accusation, but I couldn’t find anything stupid you’d left out.

11. Philip Bargioni says:

I know that our future looks bleak at this time, but I also know that the American people are very competent and resourceful. Obama’s term will come to an end in two years time and a Republican administration will take over where this socialist has left off. Most of his incompetent legislation will be reversed within 6 months, though some of his more damaging work will take years to correct. i.e. High public debt levels. Keep the faith and don’t give up.

12. Steveafrikaner says:

As a non American, I believe in American exceptionalism! When things get really tough, that is when Americans come to the fore. Maybe it will take another revolution to cleanse America of all the harm this empty suit has done to America!

13. R. Garr says:

Q: If Soros or Ayres were POTUS, what would they be doing differently?