What Reagan-Era Anomaly Will Sway the 2016 Election?

1. Shannon Challender says:

Mr Brown, I believe you have completely overlooked Sen. Ted Cruz. I believe he has a better chance at winning the conservative vote than any of the other candidates you mentioned.

2. JYuma says:

Huckabee IS Ot conservative. He is a Progressive.As for Rand Paul, I do not believe that he too is a conservative. If he is he is a Moderate one.

3. JYuma says:

Huckabee IS NOT conservative. He is a Progressive.As for Rand Paul, I do not believe that he too is a conservative. If he is he is a Moderate one.

4. faye says:

There’s a lot of good ones out there I just pray one will grt elected. That — — …. got to go!!

5. Debbie T says:

I am not sure who, yet, I will vote for but I can promise it will NOT be a democrat! I like Cruz and would like to see him on the ticket, also Paul or Huckabee. Will not vote for Christie! He is no better than Obama. And Hillary is out of the question. She has lied and bullied people since she was FIRED from the Watergate investigation, for lack of morals, intimidation of witnesses and lying about the facts! Sounds like Benghazi is a repeat of her history!

6. Debbie T says: