Invalid Login

Please enter your username and password

Three Currency Scams to Avoid at All Costs

1. moses says:

If the dinar is a scam, why does Financial Crimes Enforcement Network FinCEN allow it to be sold year after year?

2. brian says:

So if they remove the three zero’s from Iraq dinar the 25,000 bills will be worth nothing.

John Reply:

Actually if they remove 3 zeros, a 25,000 dinar donte will become 25 new dinars. Essentially the value remains unchanged.

3. Frank says:

For $100 you can buy about 100,000 dinar. What a cheap investment. If Iraq was to revalue their currency at even a third of what it once was $3.00+ that $100 investment could turn you $100,000. To me it’s worth staying at home one weekend and using that money to buy 100,00 dinar… just in case Ms. Canella is wrong. What do you think Karen, want to stay home one weekend?

4. Q-Ball says:

Kuwait dinars sky-rocket after Desert Storm. There is no reason I believe one day the Iraqi Dinars will eventually rise, if not it’d be cool to look at a big boot box of foreign currency…. Right?

Chad Reply:

I agree this is a long term investment. I believe this will happen, I just don’t know when. How could it be a scam if you do your research and know what you’re doing. I think that the people that keep saying it will happen tomorrow or today are driving the sales up but the actual investment is not a scam. I bought mine at Chase Bank. Go figure Chase Bank is now open in Iraq. If I exchanged my dinar tomorrow it would be no more of a loss than a bad hand of black jack.

5. Lonnie Freels says:

Please show us on a historical chart where the Kuwaiti dinar skyrocketed. Lol. Did not happen! They revalued at a 1 to 1 ratio.

Ron Reply:

1 to 1 would be fine with me for the Iraq Dinar! Iraq has to do something soon, personally it would be a crime to drop the zeros before some type of RV? It’s like saying that $10.00 bill in your pocket all of a sudden dropped to 1.00, just imagine if that happened here in the USA, citizens would go bankrupt!

6. Ron says:

You gotta love these people that make comments like this with little facts, well here are some for ya” if it is a scam to invest in Iraq then why did Citibank remove all there investments from some 20 different countries and put it all in Iraq? Iraq will be in second place for the worlds largest oil/gas supplier even over Russia! There is no question their currency will get back to what is was before the war, the only question is when? It’s funny how this was posted right after they were released from Chapter 7 which what was needed for Iraq to resume it’s trade with the rest of the world! I think this article is B.S.

jp Reply:

Not in our lifetime, you dummy.

Hide me