Invalid Login

Please enter your username and password

Friday Charts: The Boldest Gold Prediction Ever

1. widmarkduval says:

Thank you so much. I dearly appreciate all of this informative info. I am an aspiring investing guru. I am attending community college this fall to commence my master of science degree in finance.

2. David says:

It would be interesting to see that gold chart adjusted for inflation. Also, what’s the thought on silver? Will it rise proportionately to gold, revert back to the historical ratio or plateau somewhere along the line?

3. Frank says:

Common purchases on 100 ounces of silver as a minimum have not been at the $27.50 price you quoted since I think November 2010. Ever since then it has been above the $30 range and rising. Presently as of Friday Nov. 3o it closed at $34.40/ounce. If you have a place to buy 100 ounces at $27.50/ounce I sure would like to know where that is.
    Thanks,

4. Standby says:

What people do not realise is the Gold might possibly rise to $8,000 per ounce, but
    that is of little use when it will only then buy what cost say $800 only two years before !
    Uncontrolled Inflation inflation affects the allegedly poor and the allegedly rich to the same extent. It is a pity that there are virtually no survivoirs still living of the 1920-1923 Weimar Republic inflation experienced in Germany. Those who were young adults at that time would have been born around 1890 to 1900 ! They could tell you where the crazed policies of the past 30 years are leading the U.S.A. But no one would be listening in Washington DC.

5. jim says:

I plan on dollar cost averaging gold and silver over the next six months. Eventually, inflation will kick in. Also, the printing of greenbacks will hurt the economy. US dollar will lose to the yuan as the currency of oil. Food shortages will eventually occur making arable land the best investment

6. Tom Rodeffer says:

In reference to your homebuilders story, I hope they can be less corrupt in the building of their new homes. My meaning is stop cutting corners. If they are going to build a home, build a good one without cutting corners to make bigger profits. My home was built with cheap water-heater, and a 10 foot attic steps made from cheap pine that broke when I was at the top. It broke when I was on the last step and I fell 10 feet. I now suffer from nerve damage and waiting to get testes to see how extensive it is in August. I replace the steps with a metal ladder which they all should have. How many men do you know are under 200 lbs? Not many!

Hide me